Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Hi my name is Celina Mora. I am a junior attending the high school Harbor Teacher Preparation Academy. I am sixteen years old, proudly Mexican, and my passion is music. I chose to research the drug Phenobartital because it is a drug to treat seizures. My grandma suffered all her life from seizures and happened to use this drug. I would like to know more about this drug and learn of it's effects.

                                                                                                                                           -Celina Mora

Hi my name is Alejandro Guzman. I am a sixteen year old male that attends Harbor Teacher Preparation Academy. I am in 11th grade. One of my favorite free time activity is hunting for animals and surfing the internet. For my chemistry project we chose to research the drug Phenobarbital, a drug that helps to deal with the seizures. I chose to research this drug because in elementary there was a boy that was a few years younger that would often break down in seizures and the paramedics would come and take him to the hospital. about a year ago he died drowned in the bathroom because he had a seizure while taking a shower and no one knew about it. what killed him was the fact that he drowned but he wouldn't have drowned if he hadn't had a seizure. I want to know if this drug could have helped him.
                                                                                                                                 -Alejandro Guzman

1 comment: